XV TTMD International HVAC&R Technologies Symposium on 20-23 September 2022
Organized biannually, XV TTMD International HVAC&R Technologies Symposium will take place between 20-23 September 2022 virtually.
This symposium, serving as a meeting point for the east and the west in terms of geographic location, commerce, information, and technology, will be held with the support and participation of national and international institutions, the representatives of the universities, and companies. This important meeting organized by the Turkish Society of HVAC & Sanitary Engineers.
Purpose of the Symposium
The purpose of the symposium is to bring together the engineers, researchers, designers, contractors, and academicians working in HVAC+R and Sanitary Engineering field, to discuss and share their scientific and technological developments and new design issues of various aspects of the profession.
Main theme of the Symposium
Future and HVAC Systems
Main topics of the Symposium
- COVID-19 and HVAC System Solutions, Pandemic, Mitigation and Design
- Building Information Modelling, Data and Simulation
- Digitalization, Information Technology (IT) and Operation Technology (OT)
- Indoor Environmental Quality as the New Design Criteria
- Microclimate, Building Interactions and Resiliency
- Energy Efficient Building
- Novel HVAC System Design Approaches
- Renewable Energy Use
- Abstract Submission Deadline: 15th January 2022
- Abstract Acceptance Notification: 15th February 2022
- Full Paper Submission Deadline: 1st April 2022
- Full Paper Acceptance Notification: 20th May 2022